Ok, so many of my friends have wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading. I decided I would try my hand at it. Please bear with me, as probably my posts will lead to rambling....but perhaps you enjoy reading rambling.
A little about me. I grew up a girly girl: favorite color purple, dolls, play house equipped with kitchen set and plenty of "babies" to take care of. Fast forward, I am now a mom of THREE BOYS. My world has changed a little....I still spend plenty of time in the kitchen trying to keep three boys fed, laundry out the nose I think, and have now given in to the fact that purple is reserved for finger nail polish and my own t-shirts. Six years ago, I also bit a huge bullet and signed my oldest (and myself) up for scouting. Since then I now have two scouts and one more tagging along until his time comes. This consumes a large portion of our time. Camping, meetings, planning, scheduling, service, not to mention working on advancement at home. Not a day goes by without something related to this organization. We do other stuff....in our free time.....outside of school and scouting. Many of you can probably relate.
Summer is drawing to an end and I am planning my happy dance for the first day of school. I bought school supplies the week they started shelving them. They are neatly bagged and waiting. My kids are not nearly as excited as I am, and I know the smallest in our tribe will be quite disoriented when his brothers are gone all day again.
Oh, yes, there is another member of our family, Dad, and he is quite busy with work most of the time. Sometimes he finds free time to hang out with us. As we are now between semesters, he has been hanging around even more which is nice for everyone. We all know that once the semester starts back, he will disappear into long hours again.
That is us. Never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment