Monday, August 13, 2012

Environmentalist

Ok, well this is going to sound a little cheesy, but my family is in love with "The Lorax" movie.

Having lived on the west coast and seen so much of God's beauty: mountains, oceans, tall trees, waterfalls, etc., my family tries very hard to be environmentally friendly.  To a point.  The mounds of plastic Lego's are well, a definite carbon footprint of our family.  We do however live by the scout "Leave No Trace" principals when we are out and about.  We love planting and growing.  We love seeing the beauty of the earth.

Back to the movie....great movie on what could happen if there were no more trees.  Also, on taking a stand and giving life a chance.  Not to mention the love of marshmallows by the characters in the movie.  My family too.....loves marshmallows. (I know, completely off topic)

p.s.  If you ever watch the movie.....I think sometimes I feel like the "Unless" trying to show people the light.  Admitting that perhaps my way isn't/wasn't the best, but if you move forward in this way....things will surely be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment